Reader Question Time….
What Format do you shoot in? Landscape or Portrait?
I’ve spoken previously about how both can be used effectively – but I find that most digital camera owners tend to have a preference for one or the other.
Open up your digital image folder or digital image storage program and scan through your last couple of months of shots:
- What is the predominant format that you’ve been shooting in?
- Why do you prefer it? (is it a conscious or subconscious thing?)
- Do you ever intentionally mix it up?
Have your say in comments below.
Previous posts touching on this topic:
- Is Portrait Formatting always best for Portraits?
- 10 Ways to Add more Variety to Your Shots
- Using Horizontal Lines in Photography
- Using Vertical Lines in Photography