Over the last few days, we’ve been featuring our top photography tips of 2020, including our best gear tips, landscape tips, and portrait tips.
Today, we’re taking a look at all dPS articles from this past year – and picking out the most popular.
So if you’re looking for a whole bunch of high-quality photography advice…
…check out our top photography tips of 2020!
1. Posing Guide: 21 Sample Poses to Get You Started with Photographing Women
2. 6 Portrait Lighting Patterns Every Photographer Should Know
3. 5 Things to Do to Every Photo in Lightroom to Improve Your Photos
4. Understanding Depth of Field for Beginners
5. Luminar vs Lightroom: Three Reasons Luminar is Better (and Two Reasons It’s Not)
6. Beginners Tips for Night Sky and Star Photography
7. A Beginner’s Guide to Focus Stacking
8. Posing Guide: 21 Sample Poses to Get You Started with Photographing Men
9. 7 Mistakes Beginner Photographers Make The Camera Can’t Be Blamed For
10. Your Camera’s Metering System Explained
11. 5 Camera Settings Every Bird Photographer Should Know
12. 10 Photography Projects You Can Work on From Home
13. 13 Tips for Improving Outdoor Portraits
14. 10 Must-Use Bird Photography Camera Settings for Beginners
15. How to Predict Dramatic Sunsets
16. 5 Reasons You Should Still Use a DSLR in 2020
17. The Best Camera Settings for Portrait Photography
18. How to Choose the Perfect Focus Mode for Every Situation
19. 6 Vital Things to Look for When Photographing Landscapes
20. Take Time to Practice These Three Composition Skills Around Your Home
I hope you enjoyed these top photography tips from 2020.
And make sure to come back tomorrow, when we reveal the best post-processing tips of the year!