Over the next few days, we’ll be featuring the most popular dPS articles published in 2020 – starting with portraits.
So if you’re looking to improve your portrait photography, I absolutely recommend you check out these articles from the fantastic dPS writing team!
1. Posing Guide: 21 Sample Poses to Get You Started With Photographing Women
2. 6 Portrait Lighting Patterns Every Photographer Should Know
3. Posing Guide: 21 Sample Poses to Get You Started with Photographing Men
4. 13 Tips for Improving Outdoor Portraits
5. The Best Camera Settings for Portrait Photography
6. Dragging the Shutter for Creative Portraits
7. How to Create Dramatic Portraits in Your Garage
8. 10 Tips for Photographing Great Headshots
9. Good Crop Bad Crop – How to Crop Portraits
10. Street Portraits vs Street Photography: What is the Difference?
11. 3 Lighting Setups for Photographing Headshots
12. Starting with Off-Camera Flash in Photography: Techniques
13. 3 Simple Ways to Create Stunning Eyes in Your Portrait Photography
14. 15 Quick and Easy Poses for Family Photographs
15. Tips for Finding Beautiful Portrait Light at Home
I hope you’ve enjoyed these popular portrait photography tips from 2020.
Tomorrow, we’ll be publishing the top landscape photography tips of 2020, so keep an eye out for that!