As a photographer, you can love gear or hate gear – but you can’t live without it!
So if you’re looking to level up your gear knowledge, check out our top photography gear tips of 2020:
1. 5 Reasons You Should Still Use a DSLR in 2020
2. Tamron Announces First Mirrorless All-In-One f/2.8 Zoom
3. Your Guide to the Fujifilm JPG Film Simulations (with Sample Images)
4. 4 Tips to Choose the Right Lens for your Photography
5. Synology NAS – Transforming Your Workspace to be More Productive
6. Godox TT685 Thinklite TTL Flash Real-World Review
7. 10 Tips for Using a Graphics Tablet for Easier Photo Editing
8. 9 Solutions for Common Camera Mistakes Beginners Make
9. Nikon Z8 60 MP Mirrorless Camera Rumored, Along With D850 Successor
10. Two Nikon DSLRs Will Ship Next Year (Plus New F-Mount Lenses)
11. How to Conserve your DSLR Battery When You are Running Low on Power
12. How to Use Photography Filters for Amazing Long Exposure Landscapes
13. How to Use Old Lenses with New Digital Cameras (with Bonus Video)
14. How To Find Your Lens’ Sweet Spot: A Beginner’s Guide to Sharper Images
15. 5 Benefits of Using Photography Filters when Taking Photos
I hope you enjoyed our top photography gear tips from 2020.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s article, where we reveal our top overall photography tips of the year!