Photo Nuts and Shots: Tools and Techniques for Creative Photography
You can use a camera … but do you take great photos?
- The dream – taking photographs that your friends think you paid someone for, not shot yourself.
- The myth – that you just don’t have what it takes. You need better gear, you don’t have ‘the eye’ and you’ll never understand the skills needed to take amazing photos.
- The reality – Great photography CAN be learned. This book is the perfect companion on your journey to becoming a photographer. It will teach you the techniques, tools, and thought processes used by the pros to take gorgeous photos. If you think creative photography is limited to those artistic types – think again.
Become a better photographer with Photo Nuts and Shots – our most popular photography eBook yet!.
This lush, 100+ page pdf ebook is the ultimate creative photography primer.
Photo Nuts and Shots is perfect if you …
- look at others’ images and wonder “Why don’t my photos look like that?”
- want to take gorgeous shots, every single time
- know your camera, but want to learn the craft of photography
- long to take more emotive, expressive photos
- want to take photos that truly connect with viewers
What You’ll Learn
Packed with all-new, practical advice from professional photographer Neil Creek, Photo Nuts and Shots has been developed specifically for DPS readers.
- Learn to harness light to convey emotion.
- Understand the rules of composition … and know when to break them.
- Take the sharpest possible photo every time.
- Learn to adapt the camera’s exposure to produce the shot you want.
- Master the concepts of shot perception, planning, and execution — in any setting.
- Tap into your unique creativity to take evocative photographs that reach out to viewers.
How this book has impacted Aspiring Photographer like you
“My Flickr Stream has come alive since reading this eBook. The advice is practical and easy to understand but even better than that is that I feel like my creativity has been reborn.” – Samantha Romney (via email)
Having worked my way through ‘Photo Nuts and Bolts’, I was thrilled to see the follow-on book, ‘Photo Nuts and Shots’. The images alone are inspirational, and the information in this latest book is helping to take my photography to a new level. I know this book is going to keep me busy for the foreseeable future, but I can’t help wondering what comes next! – Elizabeth Coughlan (via Facebook)
Why do we think this is the best creative photography guide on the market?
- Because it’s comprehensive: over 100 pages of all-new content.
- Because it’ll improve your photography, starting today: Neil’s advice is immediately actionable. Whether you read the whole book from cover to cover, or take snippets from the areas that interest you, you’ll see an immediate improvement in the quality of your images.
- Because it shows you how to harness your creativity: use your creative instinct to select and apply practical techniques that create stunning shots.
- Because it builds on your existing technical knowledge: whether or not you’ve read Photo Nuts and Bolts, the first book in the series, this practical primer builds on your existing knowledge of your camera with in-depth advice, practical examples, and a wealth of illustrations.
- Because it will help you be a better photographer: this inspiring guide explores rarely-discussed topics to help you tap into your creative drive, empowering you to be the best photographer that you can be.
More Feedback from Photo Nuts and Shots Owners
Amazing book, Neil! I just picked up a copy as well and love it. It’s a great book for anyone starting out and even for some who’ve been shooting. The generous use of images to detail the examples and concepts is extremely helpful.
For someone like me who loves dinking with the technical stuff, but occasionally stumbles on the creativity and interpretive stuff, your ebook’s coverage of creativity, interpretation, along with images to illustrate specific kinds of interpretation and creativity, vs other books I’ve read that just has some vague contemporary imagery with no explanation, is a real wow! – Wing Wong (via email)
I have just purchased your new E-book and I thank you for such a very useful step by step book to help some one like me to keep learning all about Photography. I can not wait until your next book . Keep up the great work and I know I will improve as I learn from your wonderful contents, Thank You! – Maureen Blanch (via Facebook)
Great book, written in a language that the non-professional can understand. THANKS. Learning a heap already. I have the first book now the second, and really looking forward to the next book in the=is series. – Lisa Drew-nee Shaw (via Facebook).
Bonus Pocket Troubleshooting Guide
We’re also throwing the handy little Photo Nuts Pocket Trouble Shooting Guide when you buy this eBook – it is a printable PDF that shows you a range of problems facing photographers out on a shoot with simple steps on how to rectify the problem.
60-Day, Money-back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied that Photo Nuts and Shots is helping your photography within 60 days, just let us know and we’ll refund your money
That’s how confident we are that this resource will help you become the creative photographer you want to be.
Download Your PDF Copy Today
Photo Nuts and Shots is ready for your download right now for just $29.99 USD – to secure your copy simply click the ‘download it now’ button below and you’ll be taken to a page where you can make your payment via PayPal or Credit card and get immediate access for download.