Write for Digital Photography School
- Are you a photographer with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your best photography?
- Are you interested in helping millions others to improve their digital photography?
- Have you got a review of a camera, lens or other piece of photography gear?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your digital photography tips here at DPS.
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to digital photography (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to find you a shot to use)
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 300 words long (about the length of this post)
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial. Our site is read by 4.5 millions visitors a month and subscribed to by over 800,000 – we can introduce them to you.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
Two Ways to Submit a Tip
Email it to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email with our contact form. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
Upload it in our Forum – in our forum we have a ‘tutorials’ area which is dedicated for people to share what they’re learning. You’re welcome to add your tip/tutorial here directly. We don’t use them all on the blog but readers will see it here whether we do or not.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.