- Are you a professional, or semi-pro photographer with a tip to share?
- Are you interested in helping millions of others to improve their digital photography?
- Do you have a post-processing technique you want to share and teach to others?
- Have you got a review of a camera, lens or other piece of photography gear?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your digital photography tips here at DPS.
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials FOR beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers wanting to learn more about photography
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to digital photography (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 600 words long (maximum 2500)
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blog, website, Flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial. Our site is read by over 4.5 millions visitors a month and subscribed to by over 900,000 – we can introduce them to you.
- Submissions need to be 100% original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online, and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
How to submit a guest post
Sent your ideas to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email with our contact form. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it on the blog or not.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site, but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea, or an outline of your article and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.
How to apply to become a regular paid writer at dPS
We’re always on the look-out for new dPS contributors to join our global team of photographers and writers. If you have what it takes to teach people about photography, and you can commit to at least two posts per month please indicate this on your contact form.