Over the last 3 years dPS has released a growing range of photography eBooks. To this date we’ve now released 7 – you can see them listed here.
Among the most popular of these are our two Photo Nuts eBooks written by Neil Creek. They’ve been bought and downloaded by many thousands of our readers and are:
- Photo Nuts and Bolts – Know your Camera and Take Better Photos
- Photo Nuts and Shots – Tools and Techniques for Creative Photographer
Both eBooks are really about getting in touch understanding how cameras work and getting your head around the basics of how to use them to their fullest potential – something so many camera owners don’t do.
These eBooks have always been priced at $19.99 USD each despite being our most comprehensive eBooks but on Thursday 25 August we’re increasing the price to $29.99 USD.
Also at this time we are adding a bonus to each eBook (effective today). So when you buy them you get these pocket guides bundled up with them:
- In the case of Photo Nuts and Bolts those who buy it will receive an extra Pocket Reference Guide that can be printed out and will give you hints on how to use your camera in different typical situations (pictured below).
- The Photo Nuts and Shots Bonus is a Pocket Trouble Shooting Guide – another printable guide that will talk you through a variety of common problems that photographers face while out shooting.
Today I want to give our valued readers notice that on Thursday 25th August the price will rise on each of these eBooks to $29.99.
If you’ve been meaning to pick up a copy this next few days is your last chance at the current price of $19.99 before the price rises.
Don’t Miss Out on Saving
Secure your copies of these great eBooks here:
A Few important notes about our eBooks:
- All of our eBooks come with a 60 day money back guarantee – if you buy them and find that they’re not quite for you – simply let us know and we’ll arrange a refund.
- Our eBooks are PDF based eBooks. They are not available as ‘real’ hard cover books.
- These eBooks can be viewed on any device that a PDF can be viewed on – including iPads. To get them on your iPad simply download the eBook to your computer and upload them to iBooks (or any other PDF reading App) via iTunes.