It’s time to dig out your widest lens. If you don’t have a super wide-angle maybe you can rent or borrow one from a friend or go out shooting with a group and share one. Or buy one for your mobile phone even! Think outside the box about how you can shoot super-wide.
Need some tips or ideas – here are some for you:
- Tips for Using Your Wide-Angle Lens Better
- 7 Ways to Get More Out of a Wide-angle Lens
- How to Create Compelling Wide-Angle Portraits Using One Off-Camera Flash
- How to Use a Wide-angle Lens with Wildlife for a New Perspective
- 10 Tips for Photographing Wide-Angle Landscapes
Weekly Photography Challenge – Super-Wide
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Don’t miss a challenge
Enter your Email adress and be notified when a new challenge is released