Are you making these 7 mistakes with your camera? Let’s find out.
7 Ways You’re Using Your Camera Wrong
Here’s a recap and links to some dPS articles to help you avoid making these mistakes with your camera.
- Holding your camera the wrong way – Cheat Sheet: How to Hold a Camera
- Not cleaning your lens – Step by Step How to Clean Camera Gear so it Stays in Good Shape
- Not having enough batteries or memory cards – Packing your Bags for a Photo Shoot and How to Select the Right Camera Memory Card
- Not adjusting your focus point – Understanding the Focus and Recompose Technique and Getting Sharper Images – an Understanding of Focus Modes
- Shooting in full Automatic or the wrong mode – Getting off Auto – Manual, Aperture, and Shutter Priority modes explained
- Don’t use Auto White Balance – How Auto White Balance Can Hinder Your Photography
- Not shooting in RAW – Tips for Choosing Between RAW Versus JPEG File Format and Is Shooting RAW+JPEG the Best of Both Worlds? and finally, RAW Versus JPG – Why You Might Want to Shoot in RAW Format
Are you guilty of making any of those camera errors?
Can you think of any other common camera mistakes that beginners need to avoid? If so, please join in the discussion and post them in the comments area below.