By Shaheer Shahid
Continuing on this holiday week with a list of some of our most popular articles here on dPS, this time on post-processing.
Whether you use Lightroom, Photoshop, or something else entirely you can find some hidden gems in this bunch. Get your editor ready to try these tips on post-processing out:
You can find many more articles on Lightroom here if you haven’t had enough, or if you want to pick up some Lightroom presets dPS offers a set of those as well.
Find even more Photoshop tips here.
By Dave Wilson Cumbria
Other programs and random tips
- Macphun Noiseless Pro Software Review
- Post-processing RAW Files – ACR Compared to Some Free Software Options
- 3 Tips for Getting Great Skin Tones Using Adobe Camera Raw
- How to Give Your Macro Photography a Fine Art Touch in Post-Processing
- 3 Simple Tips for Subtle Landscape Photography Post-Processing
- Post-Processing Tips for Overcoming Beginners Acts of Omission