- Guaranteed for 2 full months
- Pay by PayPal or Credit Card
- Instant Digital Download
At the time I wasn’t quite sure what this site would become. I did know that I loved digital photography and I did know that I wanted to learn more about how to do it better and wanted to share what I was learning.
What I didn’t know was just how many people would want to share the journey with me.
Yesterday I was digging around in this site’s stats and realized that over 8.5 million people have visited this blog in the last two years. A further 1 million (or just a touch under) have visited the forums since they launched (about 6 months after the blog).
In the next month we’ll pass the 10 million visitor mark! Across the site you’ve viewed over 25 million pages.
OK – that probably excites me a little more than most of you but I just wanted to take a moment today to thank you all for your support of DPS over the last 2 years.
I want to particularly thank our wonderful teams of forum moderators and blog writers – you’ve been quite amazing.
Don’t forget that at present we have a great little competition running in our Get full details of how you can win here.
Over the last year the following 10 posts on the blog were the most popular:
1. 11 Surefire Tips for Improving Your Landscape Photography
2. How to Take Great Group Photos
3. How to Photograph Fireworks
4. 15 Stunning Images Using Blur to Portray Movement
5. 11 Tips for Better Candid Photography
6. How to Shoot Light Trails
7. How to Make Digital Photos Look Like Lomo Photography
8. DIY Flash and Lighting Hacks for Digital Photographers
9. How to Make an Inexpensive Light Tent
10. Slow Sync Flash
And to finish up – here’s the posts that have gotten the most traffic in our forums over the last 12 months:
1. Forum Droplets
2. Patterned Water Drop Shots
3. Black and White Adjustment Layers and Blending Modes in Photoshop
4. Composing a Shot
5. Photographing Smoke
6. Good Use of Depth Of Field
7. Examples of Poses
8. Everyday Artifacts
9. Quintuplets Car Wash
Image by stOOpidgErL
Thanks for subscribing!