Every now and again I like to post a few links from other great photography sites around the web. Here’s what I found on my surfing today.
- Photojojo has a tutorial on Making a Flash Photo Flipbook – fun!
- DIYPhotography has posted Part 2 of their Guide to Photographing Children
- Instructor Insights shares a tutorial on
- Outdoor Photography Tips shares an article on Improving your Artistic Eye
- Photocritic shares a guide to
And lastly – a little fun quizz. Which famous photographer are you? Here’s my result – (share yours in comments below):
|Which famous photographer are you?
Henri Cartier-Bresson: Known for street photography and photojournalism
“We are passive onlookers in a world that moves perpetually. Our only moment of creation is that 1/125th of a second when the shutter clicks, the signal is given, and motion is stopped…”
|Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.