Everyone loves to talk about it. No one wants to admit it. So let’s geek out for a minute and look at some of the top articles and reviews on cameras and gear from 2013 as our summer series continues.
Top 16 articles about gear in no particular order:
- 5 Pieces of Photography Gear to Consider as Your First Upgrade
- Achieving a ‘Big’ Look with little Gear | Using What You Have
- Portrait Gear Essentials – by dPS eBook author Gina Milicia
- Keeping Your Gear Safe While Shooting In The Rain
- How To Keep Camera Gear Safe While Traveling
- Surf Photography for Beginners – Equipment, Techniques and Tips
- Refurbished Camera Equipment: As Good as New if not Better
- 5 Kinds of Photography Equipment That Waste Your Money
- How to Buy a Digital Camera – A 9 Step Guide
- How to Choose a DSLR Camera
- Digital Camera Modes
- Should you buy a DSLR or Point and Shoot Digital Camera?
- How to Hold a Camera
- Full Frame Sensor vs Crop Sensor – Which is Right For You?
- Why a 50mm lens is your new best friend
- a dPS ebook, Photo Nuts and Gear