Today on dPS we’re launching an eBook that I’ve been looking forward to for over a year now – one on the topic of Natural Light.
I’m excited about the eBook for a number of reasons:
- I get emailed by readers all the time asking for a lighting eBook – now we have one!
- Natural light is something that is available to all photographers – and unlike most ‘artificial’ light it costs absolutely nothing
- This PDF eBook is by one of our most popular authors – Mitchell Kanashkevich. And like his other eBooks, this one is beautiful and useful!
You can get full details on what Natural Light is all about here but in short it will help you:
- Understand the essential qualities of natural light
- Master the technical components you’ll need to work with natural light, including exposure, metering, and the histogram
- Learn expert methods to control natural light to suit your creative needs
- Grasp the potential of harsh light, diffused light, fog, twilight, and other settings
- Learn to sculpt light, create light interplay, reveal silhouettes, and more
- Practice professional post-processing techniques to enhance natural light
- Harness the countless creative possibilities that natural light affords
This is a very practical eBook – Mitchell has included 9 great case studies, loads of great images and some excellent diagrams to show you exactly how he approaches the topic.
You’ll come away from reading this ‘seeing’ light in a new way and most importantly approaching your photography in a way that utilises that light to create beautiful images.
To celebrate this new PDF eBook’s launch we’ve offering it for 25% off for a limited time. Instead of the normal price of $19.99 you’ll pick it up today for just $14.99 USD.
Get full details on what Natural Light is all about here or order it directly using the ‘download it now’ button below.