The Most Popular Digital Photography Books of 2012 [Among dPS Readers]
Over the last 12 months we’ve reviewed and mentioned a lot of great photographic books (real paper ones) here on dPS.
So today I thought I’d dig into the stats that Amazon give us as to what our readers have purchased after clicking through from our site to showcase the 15 most popular books bought by our readers. Hopefully it gives those of you shopping for presents for photography loving friends and family some ideas!
- Beyond Snapshots: How to Take That Fancy DSLR Camera Off “Auto” and Photograph Your Life like a Pro (co-authored by dPS eBook author – Rachel Devine
- Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition: How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera
- The Digital Photography Book
- The Photographer’s Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos
- Understanding RAW Photography (The Expanded Guide: Techniques)
- HDR Photography (The Expanded Guide: Techniques)
- Digital Photographer’s Guide to Dramatic Photoshop Effects
- Visual Stories: Behind the Lens with Vincent Laforet (Voices That Matter)
- The Luminous Portrait: Capture the Beauty of Natural Light for Glowing, Flattering Photographs
- Speedliter’s Handbook: Learning to Craft Light with Canon Speedlites
- Scott Kelby’s Digital Photography Boxed Set
- Complete Digital Photography
- Learning to See Creatively: Design, Color & Composition in Photography
- Digital Wedding Photography: Capturing Beautiful Memories
- BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro
Check out the current best selling digital photography books on Amazon where they currently have most books at 30-50% off retail price!
Note: dPS earns a small commission if you purchase one of these books after clicking on one of the above links. This helps our site sustain itself – we appreciate your support!