The Art of Self-Portraiture: Discover how to Take Stunning Self Portraits
What Limits you as a Photographer?
Equipment? Time? You?
For centuries, artists have used self-portraiture as the key to unlock their full creative potential.
Now, it’s your turn.
The Art of Self Portraiture is an eBook that empowers you to break your own creative and technical boundaries.
- Explore new realms of Self-Expression in a no-risk environment
- Free Your imagination to create more expressive compositions
- Practice at your own pace, in your own space.
- Grow as a person and a photographer.
- Tap into your talent—then set it soaring.
The Art of Self Portraiture is your first step on the journey.
- Master the photographic essentials: tools, light, shutter speed, and aperture.
- Perfect the post-processing techniques that’ll set your images apart.
- Refine your skills to pursue a lifelong interest—or career—in photography of any sort.
- Meet new friends by joining popular self-portraiture projects around the world.
Over 52 visually arresting pages, this journey into self-portraiture will hone your practical skills while illuminating aspects of yourself you never knew existed.
Before you even realize, It’ll take your photography to a whole new level.
The Art of Self Portraiture’s seven chapters cover every facet of this addictive genre of photography:
- Ground yourself with a profile of the tools you’ll need.
- Adapt lighting to express the subtleties of your moods and feelings.
- Create compositions that reveal unique aspects of your personality.
- Apply focus in a way that highlights your passions and speaks to the viewer.
- Use post-processing techniques to tell your own story.
- Gain inspiration from pro photographers who use what they learned from self-portraiture to advance their professional practices.
- Join self-portraiture projects and hone your new-found skills as you continue to explore your new passion in friendly, no-risk forums.
Embark on a unique journey of self-discovery, achieve technical mastery—and combine your learnings to break your creative boundaries.
This inspiring, richly illustrated ebook makes it possible.
A word from the Author
“The moment you become even remotely comfortable in front of the camera, your individual personality begins to shine through. Before you know it, aspects of your character begin to emerge that, had it not been for self-portraiture, you may never have known existed.
“Everyone experiences this catharsis on a different level. I know people who have used self-portraiture to cope with grief, loneliness, and disappointment. I know of many others who attempt self-portraiture strictly to become better photographers.
But whether they fall into the former or the latter category, there’s a certain amount of personal discovery and self-expression that draws them to keep exploring self-portraiture.”
Anna Gay, professional photographer and author, The Art of Self Portraiture.
60-Day, No-Questions-Asked Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied that The Art of Self Portraiture is helping your photography within 60 days just let us know and we’ll refund your money in full.
That’s how confident we are that this resource will help you become a better photographer.
What People are Saying About The Art of Self-Portraiture
“Engaging and informative, Anna Gay’s “The Art of Self-Portraiture” is the perfect primer for novice self-portrait artists…. This is a book you can read in an afternoon but will keep on your shelf as a reference, revisiting often to spark your imagination and send you running in search of the perfect light, fog or river for your next selfie.” – Lyssa Oberkreser
“This Self Portraits eBook will help those with a camera, new and old, see the world a bit better. A welcome read that I know I will read again.” – Dragan Stevanovic
“I just finished reading Anna Gay’s book, The Art of Self Portraiture, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was pleasantly surprised how much information was packed in! Honestly, If a person read this book with the goal at becoming a better self portrait photog, then I think they would absolutely with out a doubt become one.
The book is a wealth of info about lighting, and camera settings, how to pose , and fun props and ideas to use. I am a Portrait and Event photographer specializing in Natural light, and I learned quite a few things that I’m excited to try! ( It involves spray paint folks, aren’t you dying to know what it is?? I’m not telling!) And, Anna now has me itching to try out some more self portraits too!
Anna Gay is an inspiring woman, with an inspiring portfolio. You will amazed at her connection with the camera, and the gorgeous images she produces.” Audrey Amaro
Break your Creative Boundaries, Starting Now
For just US$19.99, you can begin to explore your deepest creative spirit today.
Buy and download The Art of Self Portraiture.
This downloadable ebook is yours as soon as you make payment. What are you waiting for? Begin the journey now.