Discover How to Take Stunning Portraits
Say Goodbye to Dull and Lifeless Pictures of People. Learn how to take Portraits with SOUL …
Whether it’s taking pictures of our friends, kids, partners or even ourselves – for a lot of photographers, people are what we’re looking at through the viewfinder (or on the LCD) when we line up a shot.
Yet so many of us struggle to take portraits with the ‘WOW Factor’.
We wanted to help you achieve your true potential as a portrait photographer, so we’ve released a comprehensive 84 page downloadable eBook (this is not a hard cover book – it is a PDF eBook) to teach you the secrets of stunning portraiture.
Portraits: Making the Shot is bursting at the seams with practical and down to earth portrait photography advice, tips and imagery. It has been created to do one thing, transform your dull and lifeless pictures of people into beautiful works of art.
We’re so confident that it will, we’re backing it with a no questions asked money-back guarantee.
Practical, Easy to Follow and Beautifully Presented. Let’s take a look Inside
This is must-have resource for anyone aspiring to take portraits with SOUL. Everything from the right gear, to the right aperture, to working with subjects. Here’s a sneak peak at what’s inside.
What do we Cover in this eBook?
Each section covers an area of portrait photography with step-by-step instructions, tips, and tricks.
- The Rules: learn the 10 commandments to portrait photography consistency (and brilliance)
- The Gear: discover the best portrait gear with some tips on buying great second hand additions to your kit.
- The 3 Amigos: This is where many beginner photographers get themselves into a twist, but it’s a lot simpler than you might think. Learn how aperture, ISO and shutter speed work together.
- The Lights: Step-by-step instructions on using light meters, balancing daylight and flash and creating beautiful skin tone.
- The Moves: Every pose you’ll need and how to create it, as well as tips on finding inspiration, the importance of preparation and insider tricks on directing the shot.
The Woman behind the eBook (and the Viewfinder) Gina Milicia
Gina Milicia has been a professional photographer for more than 25 years.
She has photographed some of the world’s most powerful and famous people including royalty and heads of state, billionaires and a-list celebrities and been on location in some of the world’s most exotic places.
Gina is the master of capturing that ‘magical moment’ both in studio and on location.
In this eBook Gina shares her extensive knowledge and experience in an easy-to-follow way to help you fast-track your journey to capturing beautiful portraits.
You can get to know Gina a little better here.
FREE Bonus: Portrait Recipes eBook!
When we approached Gina to put together this guide to portrait photography, she suggested two approaches. One a step-by-step guide and a second ‘cookbook’ of Gina’s favorite photographic scenes with tips and techniques on how to recreate them.
We loved both ideas so we decided to create two! As a special bonus for the next two weeks we’re going to throw in the ‘Recipes’ eBook (which will normally be $9.99) as a FREE early bird bonus when you order Making The Shot.
What to Expect in the Portrait Cookbook.
Just like traditional cooking recipes, these recipes give photographers the ingredients they need to take a great portrait. Each of the 14 recipes cover the scene and the challenges, the gear, the lighting, the settings and the pose plus some key points you should keep in mind.
Once you know how different ingredients work together, you can begin create your own signature style.
Our Guarantee to you that this eBook will be a Great Investment
If you’re not satisfied that Portraits: Making the Shot has helped to improve your portrait photography within 60 days, just let us know, and we’ll refund your money in full.
That’s how confident we are that this resource will help you improve your photography.
Still not sure if this is the eBook for You?
This eBook has straight forward explanations and tricks for all skill levels. Anyone wanting to take better portraits will get something out of this book.
- If you’d like to improve the quality of your portraits
- Don’t want to get bogged down with technical explanations
- Want to learn from one of the best in the business
- Like a good freebie with the bonus additional eBook
- Enjoy the confidence of a money-back guarantee
… then this is the eBook for you.
Pick up a copy today.