CLICK! How to Take Gorgeous Photos of Your Kids
You Don’t need a Fancy Camera or Artistic Flair to take Beautiful Photos of your Kids
Imagine if you could take beautiful photos of your kids time and time again. Photos that reflect the big personalities of those little people you cherish so much – images you’ll treasure forever and be proud to share.
With Click! you can.
This book will solve the challenges every parent and grandparent has:
- how do I make photographing my kids fun again?
- how do I go beyond the ‘click and hope’ approach?
- how do I avoid taking staged and fake looking photos?
- how do I add style and emotion to my shots?
With the guidance of pro kids photographer (and three-time mom) Rachel Devine you’ll discover there is a practical way take gorgeous photographs of your kids yourself — again and again
At just $29.99, Click! is a pint-sized investment for a lifetime of memories.
Is Click! for You?
Yes, if you want to:
- have more fun taking photos of your own kids, grandchildren or clients kids
- avoid tantrums, tears, and other family snap perils
- make images that reveal children’s true personalities
- create kid photographs that capture the moment—and your heart
What Others Are Saying about Click!
“I didn’t get to the end of chapter 2 before I was in the living room with the kids and my camera. This eBook has given me a whole new way of looking at photographing my kids – as well as the tools to make my dreams a reality” — Sally Raymond, Mother of 3.
“As a professional photographer myself, I am always on the lookout for resources to help me extend myself and develop my craft. Rachel’s ebook Click! is fantastic. It is beautifully written, informative and packed full of gorgeous photos. This book will teach you the mechanics of how to capture children beautifully with your camera, but also the importance of just recording the moment. It is a perfect balance of information and heart.” — Dale Taylor, professional photographer.
“Finally, information and practical ideas for taking natural photos of kids just being kids. Forget about making your children smile and say “Cheese!”After reading Rachel’s ebook you will never again settle for forced poses, and instead delight in capturing your kids as they really are.” — Catherine Oehlman, mother, teacher, blogger (squigglemum.com)
Taking Gorgeous Photos of your Kids is Child’s Play
Author Rachel Devine explores her unique approach to the photography of children in seven charmingly illustrated chapters:
- THINK: Forget the “spray-and-pray” approach to kid photography, and learn to spot better opportunities to capture young ones experiencing everyday life.
- PREPARE: With the right equipment on hand, and an understanding of essential photography concepts—from shot setup, to styling and safety—you’ll be ready to have some serious fun taking fabulous kids photos.
- SMILE: Consciously develop your intuitive skills to ensure making photos is fun for kids of all ages and personality types—and for the photographer, too!
- REFINE: Learn the photo processing tricks and techniques that’ll ensure every photo in your album, and on your wall, is truly unforgettable.
- RESEARCH: Experiment with different styles and equipment, so you so you never miss a chance to capture a special moment, at any time, in any setting.
- PUSH: Expand your creative boundaries with a series of practical challenges, each of which shows you new ways to make more evocative shots.
- LOOK: Get inside the heads of five extremely innovative kids photographers, and benefit from their personal tips and advice.
This inspirational ebook is more than just a starting point—it’s a detailed resource you’ll come back to again and again as your photography practice and family grow.
Practical Kids Photography for real Moms, Dads and Grandparents (and Pros too)
Why do we think this is the best kids photography guide on the market?
- Because it explains a unique approach to taking fabulous kids photos every time. Rachel’s experience as a pro kids photographer and three-time mom culminates in a philosophy of kids photography that’s proven to create movingly heartfelt shots.
- Because it focuses on real moments, not posed photos. Children change every day. The practical advice in this book ensures you’ll never miss a moment worth photographing.
- Because it shows you how to work with kids and cameras. Benefit from Rachel’s vast experience in working with children and equipment—from high-end lenses to toy and phone cameras.
- Because it is practical. You’ll not just learn theory, you’ll be encouraged to put it into action with practical questions to consider and projects to try for yourself.
- Because it’ll help you take photos with personality, starting today. As this book shows, photos that evoke the true personalities of your young subjects are well within reach.
About the Author
Rachel Devine has been honing her craft since she got her first real camera at the age of fourteen.
She started photoblogging about her own three kids on Flickr as Sesame Ellis in 2004, opened Rachel Devine photography in 1995 and today shoots commercially in the children’s industry.
Her book on photographing life will be released on Amphoto/Random House in 2012.
60-Day, Money-back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied that Click! is helping your photography within 60 days, just let us know and we will refund your money.
That’s how confident we are that this resource will help you improve your kids photography.
Download Your PDF Copy Today
Click! is ready for your download right now for just $29.99 USD.
To secure your copy, simply click the Download it Now button below.
You’ll be taken to a page where you can make your payment via PayPal or Credit card and get immediate access for download.