Today is day #4 of our 12 Days of Christmas and it is our biggest discount yet with a whopping 65% discount on our recently launched iPhone Photography eBook.
That means for the next 24 hours you can pick it up for just $7!
Our iPhone Photography eBook is a comprehensive guide to shooting, editing and sharing great photos from the phone that many of us take everywhere with us – our iPhones.
The iPhone is currently the most commonly used camera in the world, with millions and millions of snap shots taken everyday, but only a few photographers are using the full creative potential of the camera.
But that’s about to change because this eBook, written by one of the world’s leading mobile photographers Misho Baranovic, is all about giving you complete control over your iPhone and enabling you to take images that your friends won’t believe came from a camera phone.
iPhone Photography is written for anyone with an iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S or with the new iPhone 5 and is broken down into 3 main sections – ‘Shooting‘, ‘Editing‘ and ‘Sharing‘.
In its 106 pages you’ll discover:
- How the iPhone Camera works and how to use it to take great photos
- How to take more control of your iPhone using Camera Replacement Apps (with a rundown of the best ones)
- Advanced shooting techniques with the ProCamera App to gain maximum control over focusing and exposure
- How to find compelling subjects including; with the family, on the street, in nature, while travelling and at night
- How to develop your own editing style
- A rundown of native iPhone editing functions
- An overview of the best editing apps including one touch apps, filter based editing apps and professional editing apps and techniques
- How to add text and graphic elements to your photos
- How to share your images with family and friends through popular photo-sharing apps including Instagram
- How to get your images ready to print
This eBook comes as both a PDF and ePUB (you get both) so can be read on any computer or PDF reading device plus with the ePUB you can read it on a variety of devices including iPads, iPhones, (via iBooks), Nook Readers, Sony Readers, Kobo Readers and many more.
Need more information? Get a full rundown of the eBook here or grab your copy at 65% off by clicking the download button below (but don’t wait too long – this lasts just 24 hours).