Close
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    RichardTaylor is offline dPS +1000 Club

Thanks.

How did the wedding go?

ccting is offline Banned
    Taking Photo is to elicate, aim, method, measure, result, trace & improv

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKiwiGirl View Post
    Thanks once again Richard for a very informative series, I've been reading the odd one during the holidays but have saved them all to read in sequence one I have a spare moment.
    Agree, Richard is very helpful and answer almost all my questions.. Flyingkiwigirl, mind if you post your group portrait during wedding day..together with the lighting setup diagram. U could draw it using LS for free..

ty.

FlyingKiwiGirl is offline Lives in Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by RichardTaylor View Post
    Thanks.

How did the wedding go?
    Darn! You remembered

Well..........you know all those stories about shooting a first wedding? I have first hand knowledge that they're all true!

Seriously, I did OK considering a lot of things happening on the day, things that you guys never covered Still, the B&G were over the moon with the 500+ photos I managed to give them though(I took over 800) but really it was more a blow by blow account of the day than a portrait of their wedding and that was what they wanted in the end. It didn't help that the bride was well on the way to being tiddly before I even got there and her soon to be husband wasn't far behind her. They decided against group and family photos, it was going to cut too much into their drinking time! I started at 12pm and finished at 11pm, it was a very long day but I did learn one heck of a lot. At the top was "never again", that lasted about a week and then I thought well, maybe, one day......

Sorry no photos though, they just don't cut the mustard
    Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase. Percy W. Harris

Blog- Two Go Tiki Touring
    Flickr

RichardTaylor is offline dPS +1000 Club

Glad to hear it sort of worked out ok.

Page 3 of 3 First 123