Close
Close
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    equilution is offline dPS +1000 Club

Why would you feel compelled to post something like that? ...or is it just me that feels this is completely unnecessary???

Mad Ged is offline dPS Forum Member

I agree, I don't think any purpose can be served by seeing these pics. We all know that these things happen but don't need to dwell on them.

jim greer is offline dPS Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by equilution View Post
    Why would you feel compelled to post something like that? ...or is it just me that feels this is completely unnecessary???
    I feel the same way. It should Be Deleted
    Nikon D-300, Nikon D-700, & D-800E. Lenses, Nikon 300 f/2.8 Nikon's 18-200mm vr, 300mm f/4 AF-S, !.4 converter, Nikon 105mm f/2.8 vr macro, Nikon 18-135mm AF, Nikon 135 f/2.0 DC, Nikon 105 f/2 DC, Nikon 35 f/1.8, Nikon 200mm f/4, macro, Nikon 85 f/1.4D, Nikon 60 f/2.8 macro, Nikon 16x35 f/4, Nikon 50 f/1.8, 2=SB-600, SB-900, Nikon 300 f/2.8 1.7, 2x converters

Ella1267 is offline dPS +1000 Club

Quote Originally Posted by equilution View Post
    I am with Jim....not a great start to a wonderful group of people. I find this in really poor taste and very disgusting, it should be deleted...
    Angella
    A man without culture is like a zebra without stripes. Old African Proverb
    Nikon D40 and assorted lenses .
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39078862@N04/

jakessnaps is offline dPS Forum Member

Disturbing. Nothing great about these shots.
    Please don't copy/save/print any of my images.
    http://www.jakessnaps.webs.com/

GirlyGirlSebas is offline I'm new here!

Delete! Please! Absolutely no valid reason to share this. Nothing artistic here.

joodiespost is offline dPS Forum Member

well folks, he did warn us, and no one MADE us click it. Just be glad it's not some bloody mess. I once saw a cat in the middle of the street. already went over with once. She was in pain until a bus went over it and it still didn't die. It died about a min or two later. It was a truly saddening sight.

equilution is offline dPS +1000 Club

Default No more responses to it then..

Quote Originally Posted by joodiespost View Post
    well folks, he did warn us, and no one MADE us click it. Just be glad it's not some bloody mess. I once saw a cat in the middle of the street. already went over with once. She was in pain until a bus went over it and it still didn't die. It died about a min or two later. It was a truly saddening sight.
    If no one makes any more responses to it after this one, including the author, it'll just drop off the bottom. Still in very poor taste, regardless of the warning.

angeleyes216 is offline dPS +1000 Club

I personally think this is very upsetting and not something i would ever post. I cant see why you would want to post something so terrible.

Mike Burnett is offline dPS Forum Member

Default Part of life...

I agree that this is sad, but I don't think the poster presented this in any disrespectful or distasteful manner. This is part of life. It happens, whether we choose to acknowledge it or not.

Great photography stirs all kinds of emotions; in the artist and the viewer. These images are no different, and FAR LESS graphic/emotional than 99.9% of photo-journalistic shots out there.

Whether or not these photos were shot with artistic intent, I think the first image is great; it tells a story, the composition is cool, and it definitely stirs emotions within me. The second image however, doesn't do anything for me.

Although this may upset some viewers, and it is very sad, I must say kudos to you for capturing something that most people would be too afraid/upset to capture. Morbid curiosity is not only ok, it's human nature! Just don't take it too far...

This is MY opinion. I don't expect anyone to agree or argue it; it's just the way I think.

It is very interesting to see the many reactions to this; you didn't post this as an experiment for a human psych class did you
    "The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it".
    -Ansel Adams

flickr
    I use a digital camera.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last