Close
Close
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Hdr hdr hdr

Professional is offline dPS Forum Member

AlphaBjerke is offline dPS Forum Member

Great job; I really like the one with the lighthouse. Thanks for finding a way to share them.
    Web Site http://ebimagephoto.comFlickriver AlphaBjerke's Photos on FlickriverSony Alpha A200, 50mm/f1.7, 18-70mm, 75-300mm, Sigma 90mm 2.8 macro.

AlphaBjerke is offline dPS Forum Member

Wow, just looked at the rest! Very nice! Do you make these from one RAW image? I am pretty sure you couldn't take multiple shots on some of them due to movement. What program do you use? I use Photomatix.

I really don't understand why so many people have a negative opinion of HDR. I guess there is a lot of bad HDR out there, but I don't see that much of it. Except for one or two occasions, I really try to keep mine as natural looking as possible. People think there is something different about it, but they are not sure what. It looks like you mostly do the same.

Keep up the good work!
    Web Site http://ebimagephoto.comFlickriver AlphaBjerke's Photos on FlickriverSony Alpha A200, 50mm/f1.7, 18-70mm, 75-300mm, Sigma 90mm 2.8 macro.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBjerke View Post
    Great job; I really like the one with the lighthouse. Thanks for finding a way to share them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBjerke View Post
    Wow, just looked at the rest! Very nice! Do you make these from one RAW image? I am pretty sure you couldn't take multiple shots on some of them due to movement. What program do you use? I use Photomatix.

I really don't understand why so many people have a negative opinion of HDR. I guess there is a lot of bad HDR out there, but I don't see that much of it. Except for one or two occasions, I really try to keep mine as natural looking as possible. People think there is something different about it, but they are not sure what. It looks like you mostly do the same.

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you very much!

Yes, i do all of them from one RAW image, and i use Photomatix for my HDR.

In fact i can make natural HDR if i want, or even true HDR [from multiple shots] but why i do that? i have many shots i edited without HDR at all and people think it is HDR, i do HDR only for fun and i like that surreal and overdone effect, people like or not doesn't matter me, i have shots of HDR better than the original itself, so HDR is there to use anytime for any reason, no rules or illegal issue for not using HDR

Ask yourself, how should HDR look?

Page 3 of 3 First 123