Close
Close
    Hill Country Hack is offline dPS +1000 Club

Default Standard Full Body Posing of Busty Women

I searched this site and came up empty. Google lead me to sexy/nude stuff. I'm interested in standard full body poses for athletic but very busty woman. I want the viewer's eyes to see the person, her eyes, her spirit...Not the bust line. I know she should dress in black or dark colors, nothing low cut, 3/4 sleeve or longer.

To add to the mixture...she has dark brown to black kinky/curly but will straighten hair. She is very short..5 ft 2in...maybe. Suggestions?

scootermcq is online now Ad lucem

Quote Originally Posted by Hill Country Hack View Post
    I want the viewer's eyes to see the person, her eyes, her spirit...Not the bust line.
    Sorry, but I've already made my choice.
    Scott
    Nikon D700, D300, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 28-75 f2.8, 35-70 f2.8, 80-200 f2.8

scootermcq is online now Ad lucem

Now that I have that out of the way, the more square she is to the camera, the less you can identify the size of the bust. Since she is athletic, you might move away from the traditional slimming 45* pose
    Last edited by scootermcq; 12-18-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: cant spell
    Scott
    Nikon D700, D300, 50mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8, 28-75 f2.8, 35-70 f2.8, 80-200 f2.8

wulf is offline Ninja Moderator

Try this link - minimising apparent bust size is part way down. Also, are you looking for a formal pose or can she be holding props / involved in some activity? Either might present possibilities to hide or reduce certain areas.

Wulf
    Wulf Forrester-Barker << Sites: blog / flickr >>
    Gear: Nikon D40, Nikon AFS 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6G, Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8, Nikon AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6G, Vivitar 90mm f/2.5 macro, Raynox DCR-250, Lensbaby 2.0k, SB600

Quote Originally Posted by scootermcq View Post
    Now that I have that out of the way, the more square she is to the camera, the lens you can identify the size of the bust. Since she is athletic, you might move away from the traditional slimming 45* pose
    I'm glad you came back after getting the first comment out of the way. Your input is much better that the Google search results. Thanks. I'm guessing back lighting a bit and using a little fill?

The only result I clicked on directed me to Shutterstock and there I was staring at a lady in a one piece, scoop neck swim suit, leaning against a doorway, back lit against a white BG, one high heeled leg bent up behind and grabbed by a hand. NOT what I was looking for.

sk66 is online now Lovable Contrarian

In my mind "athletic" and "busty" would indicate a woman with fairly large/muscular build overall.

I would start with the 3/4 pose; forward leg in front of back leg. And then have her rotate only her upper body towards the camera as needed to minimize the bust.

You don't want her to turn so much as to be awkward, you don't want to eliminate the bustline, and you don't want her to wind up completely square to the camera as this will make her look "boxy."

Quote Originally Posted by sk66 View Post
    In my mind "athletic" and "busty" would indicate a woman with fairly large/muscular build overall.

I would start with the 3/4 pose; forward leg in front of back leg. And then have her rotate only her upper body towards the camera as needed to minimize the bust.

You don't want her to turn so much as to be awkward, you don't want to eliminate the bustline, and you don't want her to wind up completely square to the camera as this will make her look "boxy."
    This lady used to be more rectangular in shape if looked at straight on. She has recently lost a bit more weight and now has a better hour glass shape. She now is a distance runner and has leaned out very well so I would not be fearful of that "boxy" look.

Thanks again for all the input. I'll keep it in mind and hopefully some lurkers got something out of this also.

mshockley is offline Take A Shot

Steve's pose idea above is a great one. Just have her shift her back hip away from you and get into the position he described. Tell her it will feel weird but to really pop that hip out back there,(it takes about 10 pounds off!!) then have her turn her upper body back to the camera. And honestly I wouldn't come all the way back to square on, she won't like how that looks either, so just have her move slowly back and stop her when you can still see her curves.