I have found a few links on youtube

YouTube - Pentax X90

i couldn't understand what he was saying but just watching explains plenty

YouTube - Pentax x90. Video nr 1

YouTube - Pentax X90. Video nr 2

movie mode

YouTube - Pentax X90 Test

This last link is a sales pitch but it works for me

YouTube - PENTAX X90 12MP 26X Optical Zoom SLR-Style Digital Camer...

have a good day
    Pentax X90 Pentax Optio

_Celenaaax is offline I'm new here!

I have the exact same camera. I just got it for Christmas. I know that, my 8.0mp Olympus point and shoot takes just as good as this 12.1 mp Digital SR camera.

I haven't really played around with it yet, but I do know that, at times it kills the resolution in the picture and changes the color of your photos.

I know it's not as big as a Canon Rebel or a Nikon D5000 ETC.
    My next camera will be a changeable lens one.
    Is there a way to change this telescope lens? add on to it or something? Honestly, the way you hold this camera, it's better off to have the zoom on the lens. Putting a different lens on it is something I'd like to look into. Is it possible? I came across a website with Pentax lenses but do they fit on the x90 version?

mattdm is offline dPS Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by _Celenaaax View Post
    I have the exact same camera. I just got it for Christmas. I know that, my 8.0mp Olympus point and shoot takes just as good as this 12.1 mp Digital SR camera.
    It's not a digital SLR. It's a megazoom point & shoot. That probably explains some of your disappointment.

I
    My next camera will be a changeable lens one.
    That's probably a good call. Pentax makes great SLR cameras, but their point & shoots are mediocre at best. Recently they've had some interesting-looking designs, but nothing functionally impressive.

As I understand it, in the last few years, they've actually outsourced the point & shoot camera production business entirely. They may influence the designs, but they don't really make 'em.

Is there a way to change this telescope lens? add on to it or something? Honestly, the way you hold this camera, it's better off to have the zoom on the lens. Putting a different lens on it is something I'd like to look into. Is it possible? I came across a website with Pentax lenses but do they fit on the x90 version?
    Yeah, sorry not an SLR, so no luck. For that, you need the K-x or K-r (or higher-end K-7 or K-5).

Honestly, I'm not sure this is a great strategy for Pentax to take, because it's not exactly endearing you to the brand, right?
    Looking to buy a P-TTL flash? Check out my Definitive Guide to Pentax P-TTL Flash Options.

Quote Originally Posted by mattdm View Post
    It's not a digital SLR. It's a megazoom point & shoot. That probably explains some of your disappointment.

I know it's not a SLR Camera I said SR meaning shake Reduction. :] It has Digital SR written right on the camera. I had a discussion about it on Christmas with my brother who has an older version of a Canon DSLR. Canon x something I think?

Pentax x90 is still a good starter camera. Since it has a lot more options then a simple point and shoot. It's great for beginners. My mom got the Pentax x90 with air miles where as if the Canon Rebel T1i was less points, I probably would of gotten that instead. I can't complain about it. I'm still at the beginner stage and no money to even upgrade. LOL I can't wait for Spring to come along so that I can test the camera out. Maybe it's more better then what I think.

Honestly, I don't really fancy the Pentax cameras. I'm use to Olympus cameras.

mattdm is offline dPS Forum Member

I know it's not a SLR Camera I said SR meaning shake Reduction. :] It has Digital SR written right on the camera.
    Ooohhhhh. Sorry.
    Looking to buy a P-TTL flash? Check out my Definitive Guide to Pentax P-TTL Flash Options.

I've brought this camera twice to concerts before, indoor venue lighting doesn't have good picture taken (no flash) AND I can't seem to get a good setting on it to take pictures during the concert with out the flash. It seems like Auto has been decent with the pictures. If anyone sees this, does anyone know a good setting for not only during the concert but also indoor weird venue lighting?
    It seems like blurry and seeing the pixels are in now a days. Ahah.
    The stage setting is just as bad at the AV setting.