Close
Close

Thread: "Man in Cafe"

photo_phillips is offline I'm new here!

Default "Man in Cafe"

Tell me what you think everyone i'd love to hear.

i took this shot in a small cafe. its a reflection in a window and i think it has a great character and warmth to it, despite being black and white.my shutter was 1/25 sec. and F4 with ISO 800.i was using available light indoors and the time was 5:19pm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

lputman is offline Super Moderator

Per the critique forum rules:

5. Please include the following information, if possible, with your image: EXIF info, type of camera, specific questions (What do you think? is not a specific question). A meaningful title, NOT "Critique Please", will also get your post noticed in a crowded section.
    Lori Putman flickr
    ~No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
    7D | 300L f/4 IS | 70-200L f/2.8 IS II | 135L | 35L | 100/2.0 | 50/1.4
    430 EX, 580 EX II Speedlites

photo_phillips is offline I'm new here!

Sorry bout that, i used a Canon 300D also known as the KISS/Rebel. im new here and i thought i gave enough information, its my first post. i enjoy all types of photography but at the moment i am trying to focus on people, whether portraits or candid scenes. i particularly enjoy the dynamics of candid photography as well as the greater challenge posed by the genre itself. it requires great sensitivity. how well does this photograph work thematically? the composition is also not 100% to my liking but with this type of photography that isnt always easily controled. please include any other critiques/hints/tips as i really want some feedback from experts. and dont be shy to be harsh, i just wana learn thanks
    Last edited by photo_phillips; 05-01-2009 at 09:55 PM.