Close
Close
    russellsnr is offline I'm new here!

Default Head for Panos question?

Hi, I use a Panosaurus on occasion for panoramic photos along with a Canon 600D but find that to put it into portrait position it is not so steady and also a bit of a pain in the rear end, I have seen on Ebay these (Item No, 181038778339) has anyone tried this item.
    I also have a Canon 1Ds with a RRS bracket and wondered if anyone has tried the above item No, with a RRS bracket for panos.
    Don't do a lot of panos so really don't want to go down the Nodal Ninja road.
    Thanks
    Russ

Krusty79 is offline You kids get off my lawn!

You could try sending a PM to inkista, who is the only one I can think of who can probably answer that.
    GREG - Canon XS with 10-22, 18-55 & 55-250.
    flickr
    flickriver
    My 500px
    "You can't be young forever, but you can always be immature." - Larry Andersen.

russellsnr is offline I'm new here!

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty79 View Post
    You could try sending a PM to inkista, who is the only one I can think of who can probably answer that.
    Thank you
    Russ

inkista is offline Gear Geek Girl

No. PMing me won't help. The only recommendation I have is for the Nodal Ninja, so I didn't post, as Russ stated off the bat that wasn't what he wanted. To me, the RSS stuff is too expensive and limited for 360x180 panos for me to have bothered with, and the Panosaurus wasn't sturdy enough. So I went for the NN.

Russ's needs are different from mine and my experience in this area is useless to him. Believe me, I'd have posted if I'd had an answer. I'm into spherical panos, not high-res ones.
    Last edited by inkista; 12-21-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    I shoot with a Canon 5DmkII, 50D, and S90, and Pansonic GX-7. flickr stream and equipment list