Close
Close
    h_ta3kees is offline dPS Forum Member

Default Running Pheasant…

Hi,
    Moving subject is a challenge for the photography, in this picture i manage to freeze the motion, Read More on this LINK

Ali,

Hi, I am From Qatar, hope to learn from you all.
    Feel free to visit my Flickr: Hawee Ta3kees
    Read More About Me
    , My Gear: Nikon D90, Nikon 18-105mm, Nikon 105mm Macro, Nikon 35mm,Sigma 50-500mm, Speedlight SB-900

wulf is offline Ninja Moderator

How about a little more detail here before directing people off to your own site? In fact, you could put a little more in both places. For example, where were you? Did you wait for the pheasant to pass a particular place or just seize an opportunity? How many failed shots did you get compared to keepers?

Wulf
    Wulf Forrester-Barker << Sites: blog / flickr >>
    Gear: Nikon D40, Nikon AFS 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6G, Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8, Nikon AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6G, Vivitar 90mm f/2.5 macro, Raynox DCR-250, Lensbaby 2.0k, SB600

h_ta3kees is offline dPS Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    How about a little more detail here before directing people off to your own site? In fact, you could put a little more in both places. For example, where were you? Did you wait for the pheasant to pass a particular place or just seize an opportunity? How many failed shots did you get compared to keepers?

Wulf
    Thanks for the suggestion, infact i am writing more in my blog and posting here was to show the motion on background and still-life more than showing the story, anyway, this photo gose back to September 2012 UK trip, in a privet farm in Ingatestone, a group of pheasants Was walking almost every afternoon from the feilds passing and they are very fast when seeing me, i manage to take some pictures but this one has the action of running, i use the Nikon D90 camera with my new Nikon 18-300m lens the pheasant was about 45-55 meter away; i move my hand as fast as the subject and take more than 10 shots this one is the best.

Regards,

Hi, I am From Qatar, hope to learn from you all.
    Feel free to visit my Flickr: Hawee Ta3kees
    Read More About Me
    , My Gear: Nikon D90, Nikon 18-105mm, Nikon 105mm Macro, Nikon 35mm,Sigma 50-500mm, Speedlight SB-900