Close
Close
    sk66 is offline Lovable Contrarian

Default Sigma 300-800mm f/5.6 for sale.

Selling my 300-800mm f/5.6...
    I just haven't been using it since buying the 400mm f/2.8 +tc's

The lens is in very good ++ condition (I'd say excellent, but it is used) with all elements/ functions flawless.

Includes everything original + Lenscoat hood(cap). I had the OEM bag modified with backpack straps....that was a mistake. IMO the straps are useless but the case itself is still in VG condition.

If interested I also have a Lowepro Pro-Trekker Backpack that this lens will fit into along with plenty of other stuff.

$4750.00 + shipping for the lens. Lowepro backpack would be another $250.
    I *might* be a bit negotiable on the price but I'm not real motivated to sell; it's just too much money to have sitting around not getting much use.....

If interested I can provide pics of the lens. I will accept using an escrow service at the buyer's expense.

It's a great lens, but quite the beast. Most of my wildlife/action work on Flickr prior to this year has been done with this lens. Here's a very respectable review of the lens.

This is one of many pics I've taken using this lens.

SK Common Grackle-2-Edit.jpg
    Last edited by sk66; 11-22-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Wolfiesden is offline dPS Forum Member

Out of my price range but it doesn't look like you said what mount it has. Am sure anyone interested in the lens would like to know the mount. Since the sample's EXIF shows a D3 I am assuming its a Nikon mount.
    Nikon D7000 | D70 | SB-910 | SB-700
    Nikon 24-70 /f2.8 | 35 /f1.8g | 18-105 /f3.5-5.6
    Tamron 70-200 /f2.8
    Pocket Wizard FlexTT5/PowerMC2/Sekonic L-478DR, Einstein 640

flickr | wolfiesden.com