low tide HDR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low tide HDR

It was low tide when we got to the beach and it was the first time I saw whats under the two post I always see at the beach. Not my best conversion though

low tide hdr by rrrjr2011, on Flickr
    Last edited by blinkshot; 12-10-2012, 08:49 PM.
    Flickr

Interesting shot. Few tips if i may. Try a landsacpe version. Gives the viewer space the breath and will also be more eyepleasing. Its rather all cramped in a small frame in my opinion. Was it morning or afternoon when you got there? Would be great to have eithr sunrise or sunset colors. If not a black amd white conversion.

Just a few thoughts i know its not the critique section.
    Photography is anything you want it to be.. It's ART!

Drop by the website : www.jonathanraho.com
    Drop by the FB page : www.facebook.com/jonathan.raho
    Drop by my 500px : http://500px.com/jonraho

Comment

Nice shot. If that's Wellington Harbour then it's a sunset shot I believe.
      I like the colours and perspective in this and the HDR is not overdone.
      It's a little hard to see the whole shot without scrolling though, perhaps try resizing as per the forum guidlines.
      Thanks for sharing!
      LISA
      Canon EOS 600D, 50mm, 18-55mm & 55-250 mm kit lens for the flash stuff.
      Olympus Tough 8010, waterproof, shockproof compact P&S - great for the kids.

Flickr

Comment

@jonraho: I used a 35mm prime ( my 35mm week ) , so its a bit "limited" I do have the landscape shot but it didn't get the sunset and crop a bit of the pier on the right. I even tried it on a different angle but there was so much sunflares in the lens after the shot. Thanks for the tip though, I'll keep it in mind. just learning as I go.

@ngaihill: It's Petone beach and re-sized thanks for the reminder
        Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X