Announcement

Collapse

Please submit your assignment suggestions!

Hi! Please visit THIS THREAD and submit your dPS Assignment suggestions! We'll be starting assignments again in two weeks time - hope to see you all participating.

Thanks!
See more
See less

Commercial Pricing Software UK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Pricing Software UK?

Google is not proving too fruitful at first glance, so whilst I continue to search have any of you UK photographers come across anything like FotoQuote for the UK market?

tia
    Each time I make a mistake I learn. I am learning a lot!
    Nicola Bowen Photography Website
    Facebook
    Twitter@illuminephotos

Is it not be easier and cheaper to phone around your competitors, pose as a customer and find out how much they are charging
    Last edited by mottyboy; 12-17-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Just get going...

When I started out, I did a few commercial jobs, and had them under my belt, was rather pleased with myself. Then asked the clients roughly where i stood in the bidding for the job. He wasn't really supposed to tell me. I was 4 times cheaper than the next lowest bidder. So its definitely a good idea to look into pricing.

I would however recommend doing your overheads (in extreme detail) and working out what YOU need to charge to make the money YOU need/want to earn. If I had carried on at my initial pricing, I would have come to a very quick end. I just didn't do my research/overheads!

Hope that helps.
      Twitter | Facebook
      Matt Ethan Photography

Comment

Working...
      X