How do I host a photo contest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I host a photo contest?

I'm interested in hosting a photo contest but not really sure how to get started. I have a "active website" but I'm not sure how to incorporate it? I also have a Facebook fan page...I was going to create an album on Facebook with all the pic's that are submitted, then once they are all collected, post the album to my fan page profile and the picture with the most "likes" wins the prize at the end of the voting...But I've seen other contests held where you see all the images at once and you can vote on one and you see the tally in real time. Kind of like a "poll" with pictures...Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Mike

Have a look at SnapItTo.Me - That could work for you. Alternatively, an APP on Facebook called WildFire is quite good. Interactive Promotions for Brand Marketing by Wildfire Promotion Builder | Wildfire Interactive, Inc.
    www | twitter | facebook

If you're looking for customer service, please use this link, thank you!

Comment

Try PhotoScramble

You could try to host a photo contest on PhotoScramble Welcome to PhotoScramble, the World's Easiest to Use Photo Contest Software and Print Service!. One cool thing about this platform is that consumers can not only participate in your contest but also other multiple contests of varied themes and prizes. It accomplishes the goal of being a solution for businesses in regard to promotion and a solution for consumers to "scramble" for cool contests and prizes. I hope this is helpful

Comment

Working...
      X