I had a post earlier about stopping my business. I've been trying to reply on it but my replies are not showing up so I've decided to start a new thread with my new opinion request.

In my other thread I described that I was a wedding and portrait photographer, but my real goal was to work for a publication as a photographer. I have now been working for a publisher who does a newspaper and a magazine and I love what I do here. I also want to just do the "fine art" type of photography for my own enjoyment and maybe sell them in the future, but definitely enter contests. I've decided to keep my blog and facebook, but I'm undecided on what to do with it. In your opinion, on my blog should I start over or keep building on what I already have? Same with my facebook page. Should I get rid on all of my wedding and portrait albums or maybe have a wedding album that has my favorite wedding shots and a portrait album that has my favorite portraits?

I don't want to make a new facebook page because I don't want to lose all of my followers. I want to keep my same web address because it's my name.

What would you do, or what have you done?

Thanks for the advice!