Close
Close
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    WesFoster is offline Wes Foster

It looks good, but personally I'd try to make the top and bottom line (the "es armson" and "photography') match, so they're the same length - because the logo isn't symmetrical I think it would look better without any dead space. Sort of makes it feel a bit empty.
    Canon 650D (gripped); Canon EOS 10; Canon Ae-1; Canon 50mm 1.4 USM EF; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 EF-S; Canon 75-300mm 4-5.6; Canon 50mm 1.8mm FD; Canon 28mm 2.8 FD; Vivitar 4.5 80 - 200mm FD;Speedlite 199A; Yonguo YN560-III

|FLICKR|TUMBLR|TWITTER|

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I have some work to do.. or that I need to find someone to do some work for me. It also doesn't present to well on an actual photo. I really like the font on the "es armson" and I like the W as a stand alone but I also wasn't too sure on how everything was working together so I thought I'd get some input.

Biomech is offline World Commended

Sorry Biomech . . . I don't freelance much, and honestly when I do my fees are usually higher than what we charge at Marathon. However if you have something you'd like me to work on . . . just contact Marathon and ask for me. I've gotten the OK to offer anyone here at DPS logos for $395. That is our "special" rate. Usually $495.
    Cool cool, I'll keep you in mind
    Art: www.jamieorourke.co.uk
    Work: www.jamieorourkephotography.co.uk
    Sony a200 Sony a580, Canon 500D, Canon 550D, Canon 600D, Canon 600D

Page 2 of 2 First 12