Close
Close
    Conman89 is offline dPS Forum Member

Default Creating Photo Books

hey guys i was at Barns and Nobel and was looking at photo books and I was wondering has any of you created and sold a photo book?

I thought about next year creating a Photo book to sell locally. I live in louisville Ky so i could find subjects easily such as the state in general the city in general Churchill Downs UofL or UofK sports (which has a cult following in this state) the civil war battlefield of Perryville Bourbon Mammoth cave.

so any one done this in the past?

techguy82 is offline I'm new here!

Haven't done it, but I would be willing to help you if you are interested in having another photographer contribute. I live in Northern KY. If not, I understand, but let me know if you ever want to go shoot together. One of my ideas and goals is to try and start a small camera club for KY for people to get together and shoot.

Conman89 is offline dPS Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by techguy82 View Post
    Haven't done it, but I would be willing to help you if you are interested in having another photographer contribute. I live in Northern KY. If not, I understand, but let me know if you ever want to go shoot together. One of my ideas and goals is to try and start a small camera club for KY for people to get together and shoot.
    Ok cool however I had a stroke a moth and a half ago so it may be late defused till one back on my feet however ican start doing local stuff.. I will pm you when the time comes though.