Close
Close
Page 25 of 26 First ... 1523242526 Last
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A Quick Guide on Where To Sell Photographs Online

dinesh45 is offline I'm new here!

Hi,

I have good fashion show photos in India, are there any opportunity to sell them online ?

Delos Angeles Photography is offline Newbie Photographer

Same here just started really with photography this year and I have tried some of the suggested sites to sell some images. Unfortunately all my submissions came back saying so many problems. So far Redbubble.com accepts my photos but no earnings yet to date.

Hope you check my site as well and would appreciate any advice from you guys to make my photography better and also in the future be a professional like you guys

bazza14 is offline I'm new here!

First I'd like to say that I know diddly squat about selling photos but I have run my own business for 7 years and just to reinforce what AnneBee said above - you cannot sell a secret. Business is all about getting your product in peoples faces and it requires that you expend time and money on doing it. Exactly how you do it depends very much on your resources (personal and financial) but you do need to do it. Unless you are an exceptional artist I doubt that chucking images onto web markets is going to feed you. Get a few thousand business cards made and go and meet a few thousand people and give them your card - bridal shops, hotels, eateries, builders, web designers, architects, SCHOOLS, clubs - social and sporting, the local press, you will get some work out of this, deliver the goods and you will get even more. Be solution to a problem and you'll be a success.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends.

shawnartistic is offline I'm new here!

Hi Waffles, apart from this, you can go for fotolia.com also, it is very good site and you can also earn good money from there.

Cadillacblues is offline I'm new here!

Has anyone used Shutterpoint? Do they generate any traffic for the site?

shawnartistic is offline I'm new here!

Quote Originally Posted by waffles View Post
    This guide is meant to be a list of places where you can sell your photographs online. If you know of anywhere that will do all of the work for you after the photograph is uploaded, please let me know and it will be added to the list.

This is not meant as an endorsement for a certain website or even to say that somewhere is worth using. It is also not a list of stock photo agencies. Those lists exist everywhere.

With that in mind, let's move onto the list.

Again, if you know of anywhere that should be on the list please let me know somehow and it will be added.
    Hi Dear,

Can you please tell me which type of photographs are for sale online.

joe27 is offline dPS Forum Member

When it comes to local art and craft shows I would highly recommend going to one or two first to see your competition. I was at a sizable one a couple of months ago helping a friend, and there were at least four booths selling photos. Each had a different niche, B&W, nature, coastal, and artistic. A couple stuck to just a few (under 20) really good shots in different sizes. Sizes ranged from 4x6 to poster, most had frames, but some didn't. One had unique weathered wood frames. Good luck.
    JWDolgos Flickr
    Canon T3i w/ 18-55mm kit lens, Canon EF 55-250mm, Canon 50 mm (1.8)

Lanacan is offline dPS Forum Member

If you plan on using iStockphoto you may want to rethink that as there are a lot of complaints about them an how you only 20% payout and they will strip your copyright data and setting the images as public domain when selling them in bulk to MS and Google.

Thomas Hawk Digital Connection Blog Archive Why I Quit Getty Images and Why I?m Moving My Stock Photography Sales to Stocksy

A Change in Things | seanlockephotography.com

The Getty / Google Drive Situation | seanlockephotography.com

slowexposure is offline I'm new here!

I don't know if this is of any interest but I found this competition site not long ago and you can also sell images here too. one category is free to enter and the others are paid, with various different costs. They are judged by professional Photographers in each cateory.

I SHOT IT : The Best Photo Competition

bispham_tangerine is offline I'm new here!

Hi all,

I'm looking for somewhere to sell online that will do the following....
    -let me set sizes and prices
    -dispatch for me
    -have the ability to password protect albums (this is pretty important)
    -be good quality (obviously)

I've tried Photobox, but their system is awful, complicated and just doesn't work!

Can anyone recommend anywhere else?

Page 25 of 26 First ... 1523242526 Last