Close
Close
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    thingy is offline dPS Forum Member
    Longhoughton, Northumberland (Near Alnwick)

good question....I hadn't even thought of that

G

NaturesPixel is offline Super User

you can being shooting as soon as i announce the next assignment
    Cheers
    Leisa

Nikon D80 | Sigma 50-500mm EX DG HSM | Sigma APO 70-300 | Sigma 50mm macro | Nikon 50mm 1.8 | Nikkor 18-70mm | Lensbaby 2.0 | SB-800 Speedlight | Black Macbook C2D
    Little pixels from my world . Flickr

Saralonde is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by NaturesPixel View Post
    ok here is how it will work.. i will List the new assignment for the following week (2 weeks to get the shot/photo you want)
    Since Leisa says "2 weeks to get the shot/photo you want" I think you can shoot both weeks, including the planning period.
    Linda
    My Gear
    OK to re-edit and repost my shots on dps
    flickr

Teewinot is offline dPS Forum Member

Thanks...clear now!

Saralonde, I was trying to find the answer in Leisa's initial post, but I must have skimmed too fast.
    Cameras: Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 40D
    Lenses:
    Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro, Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM FLD, Tamron SP 500mm f/8 CF
    Digital Darkroom: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 and Adobe Photoshop CS5

OK to re-edit or re-post my photo(s) on DPS only ... Website ... Blog ... Flickr

Darren Rowse is offline Administrator

this is going to be fun :-)

Now - how do I convince my wife to let me go to the beach in the middle of winter!

rlthornhill is offline I'm new here!

Default exif info

good grief i just looked at my exif info and i have a huge list, i compared to others and they have a short list, can i make mine shorter? i looked for an edit onthat page but didnt see anything

www.flickr.com/photos/rlthornhill/

Digidave is offline Class Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Rowse View Post
    this is going to be fun :-)

Now - how do I convince my wife to let me go to the beach in the middle of winter!
    That's what you get for living "Down Under"!!!
    MY GEAR

Flickriver

I turned out to be the only hell my Momma ever raised.

thingy is offline dPS Forum Member
    Longhoughton, Northumberland (Near Alnwick)

Yeah but dont forget the shoe is on the other foot in 6 months.

G

Digidave is offline Class Clown

So, On the 1st you'll tell what the subject will be for the 8th-14th, so we essentially will have 2 weeks to take a photo. But, on the 8th you will have to announce what the subject will be for the contest running from the 15th-21st. So, if a person utilizes the entire 2 weeks for the 1st contest(1st-14th) they will only have 1 week for the 2nd contest(15th-21st). But wait!!! On the 15th you will announce the 3rd contest to run on the 22nd-28th. Where do we fit that in again? Will I have 2 weeks or 1 week? Gas is expensive you know. So if the 1st contest is for the beach & the 2nd contest is for, let's say...... the mountains, & the 3rd contest is for, let's say...... the prairies!! How much overtime will I have to put in at work? Where will I find the time to take all these pics?!! While we're at it, If a train leaves New York at let's say.... 3:00pm going 50 mph & a train leaves Chicago at let's say.... Ah heck!!!!! Never mind!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!! I'm looking forward to it. I'm already making plans for this weekend & this Photo contest. See ya in a week, no 2 weeks, no 1 week, no 2 weeks. HEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!
    MY GEAR

Flickriver

I turned out to be the only hell my Momma ever raised.

Nicole is offline Dr. Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Digidave View Post
    So if the 1st contest is for the beach & the 2nd contest is for, let's say...... the mountains, & the 3rd contest is for, let's say...... the prairies!! How much overtime will I have to put in at work? Where will I find the time to take all these pics?!! While we're at it, If a train leaves New York at let's say.... 3:00pm going 50 mph & a train leaves Chicago at let's say.... Ah heck!!!!! Never mind!!!
    Well, now, you see... I don't have to take more than a few hours to see all that I mean, after all, the mountains are only 40 minutes away in a car, the beach is a 20 minute walk, and I'm sure that somewhere in between is a prairie lol Ok, I guess you don't have that luxury in WI
    Nikon D600 | D90 | Sony NEX-3
    Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 | Nikkor 70-300 | Lensbaby 2.0 | Nikkor 85 f/1.8D | Nikkor 105 f/2.8 VR | Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 | Nikkor 10.5 f/2.8 Fisheye | Sony 16 f/2.8 | Sony 18-55 | 2xSB600 | Orbis Ring Flash Adapter
    My Flickr

Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last