• 1 Post By davechristen
  • 1 Post By penguinsoda
  • 1 Post By dasmith232
  • 1 Post By Krusty79
  • 1 Post By nashir

Thread: Upload Photos

cuzzza112 is offline Canon EOS Rebel xs

Default Upload Photos

Can someone PLEASE take the time to help me upload my photos for the assignments? It's either very complicated or I'm just that dumb

davechristen is offline I'm new here!

Not sure what kind of problem you're having, but there is a faq page for uploads here. vBulletin FAQ. Hope this helps, if not let us know.
    paiges likes this.

penguinsoda is online now Call me Pengy...

Or more specifically...

Posting Images

Seems like there was another thread on the topic, but I'm headed to work and don't have time to dig it up right now.

In short your photos have to first be uploaded to a hosting site that allows linking of images. Flickr is one that a lot of people use. Also Photobucket, Imageshack and Smugmug come to mind but Smugmug isn't free. (They have a free trial but you pay after that.) Once your images are uploaded to one of the sites you copy and past the IMG code (simplest way) into the reply box and hit Post Quick Reply. On Photobucket they have multiple image codes to copy and paste... pretty much the same for Flickr.
    paiges likes this.
    Perfection is nice, but the importance to me is to capture the memory before it's gone. While I know I can always learn more and do better, I'll be happy as long as I don't miss the important stuff along the way

My ViewBug

Using a hosting site works well, and you can also upload from your machine locally. (Personally, I do the "local" file upload all the time.)

Go into "advanced mode" when you're creating a posting and look for the "attachments" (paper clip) icon. The dialog box is a little bit different than some people expect, but not bad. Use the sequence "choose file", then "upload" and then close. Some people forget to click the "upload" button.
    paiges likes this.
    Dave.
    It's not even about the pictures; it's about the memories and communication.

Krusty79 is online now You kids get off my lawn!

If you have a Flickr account, click the arrow and paste the BBCode for the size you want:

paiges likes this.
    GREG - Canon XS with 10-22, 18-55 & 55-250.
    flickr
    flickriver
    My 500px
    "You can't be young forever, but you can always be immature." - Larry Andersen.

nashir is offline I'm new here!

Click on Post New Thread. Then write the description about assignments. After that click " Go Advanced " tag from the below of Quick Reply message box. Then Open new window. From that select "from your computer" option, Brows and click upload. Then Finally close the window. After complete. Then click on Submit Reply Button from below of MSG Box. Here is shown My success below:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (128.2 KB, 14 views)
    paiges likes this.