Close
Close
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    NicoleB is offline I'm new here!

Would love to offer some help, but I don't really know where to start

WIphotographer is offline I'm new here!

Default New Assignments

I am new to the site and was trying to get into the assignments, but it looks like there hasn't been an update since last October... Is there another place to look for the assignments....????
    Spontaneously capturing the mood.... Amy

Digidave is offline Class Clown

Quote Originally Posted by WIphotographer View Post
    I am new to the site and was trying to get into the assignments, but it looks like there hasn't been an update since last October... Is there another place to look for the assignments....????
    Yes there is!

Oh! I suppose you would like to know where that might be!

DPS Assignments

The newest will always be a "sticky" for the week that you may submit your photo for the mini-contest. After that first week, it will be unstickied & a new one will replace it. You can add to all assignments at any time. We would love to see some of your shots!

Welcome to the friendliest website around!
    MY GEAR

Flickriver

I turned out to be the only hell my Momma ever raised.

Saralonde is offline Administrator

Now if you are looking for a complete list of all the assignments, go to Archived Assignments at the top of the Assignments section.

The current assignment is still a sticky in the main assignment section.
    Linda
    My Gear
    OK to re-edit and repost my shots on dps
    flickr

JayBerg is offline dPS Forum Member

Default where are the winners?

Having a hard time finding the winners of the weekly assignments and I can't find the unusual view and the zoom assignments.

Saralonde is offline Administrator

The current assignment is a sticky at the top of the thread. If you read the rules in the first post of any assignment, it will tell you where to go to find the winners of the contest.

All other assignments, including the two you mentioned, are now in the Archived Assignments sub-forum which is located at the top of the Assignments forum section.
    Linda
    My Gear
    OK to re-edit and repost my shots on dps
    flickr

davo2407 is offline I'm new here!

Thumbs up Photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    A complete list of assignments starting from the most recent:See this post further down for more previous assignments
    And more in this post.
    wish i had found your site years ago when i needed my skills honed on photoshp.

lisapenzone is offline dPS Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayBerg View Post
    Having a hard time finding the winners of the weekly assignments and I can't find the unusual view and the zoom assignments.
    The Unusual Perspectives assignment and its winners are nowhere to be found as far as I can tell. I submitted a request and was told by Simon Pollock that the winners post from that assignment went missing "due to some changes on the server," also that it was "gone" and if it could be restored from backup, it would be. Who knows where the actual assignment thread is. Pretty disappointing for me and the other two people who received mentions as the winners of that one.
    'I'd very much like to create my own style as a photographer, even if it's just for myself.'
    - Graeme Le Saux

Cloe is offline I'm new here!

Quote Originally Posted by davo2407 View Post
    wish i had found your site years ago when i needed my skills honed on photoshp.
    No kidding eh? Definitely bookmarking this!

ruddog is offline I'm new here!

Quote Originally Posted by lisapenzone View Post
    The Unusual Perspectives assignment and its winners are nowhere to be found as far as I can tell. I submitted a request and was told by Simon Pollock that the winners post from that assignment went missing "due to some changes on the server," also that it was "gone" and if it could be restored from backup, it would be. Who knows where the actual assignment thread is. Pretty disappointing for me and the other two people who received mentions as the winners of that one.
    That was the first contest I entered, and was pretty discouraged when the winners were never posted. I've entered three times since then, and am still waiting for the winners of the last two to be announced: "It's the Holiday Season" and "Best of the Year - 2011". I was excited when I first heard about the weekly photo assignments, but now it almost seems pointless.

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last