Close
Close
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: Competitions?

cindymc is offline I'm new here!

Defiantly recognition for me!

dwservingHim is offline dPS Forum Member

Having one's work hung in a gallery is a great encouragement and is very cool. However, winning some money or prizes that I can put towards better equipment or something may end up being in my best interest down the road.

happyme is offline dPS Forum Member

Well, I am interested in taking part in competitions. I have considerable good photos that I want to share.

ouch melbourne is offline I'm new here!

i rather be recognized that my photos are great rather than winning w/o recognition!

sachin_ss is offline dPS Forum Member

Default Reward or Recognition

I read the responses. In general, nobody bothers hard whether it is a reward or a recongnition. Everbody wants participation and so do I. Competition is important to excel in your work and motivation is the driving force of competition whatever it may be!

ednorm is offline Loves his wife!

I know I am probably too late to the discussion but I have to weigh in on what type of competition I would like to see here at DPS. I think something along the lines of a gladiatorial event, the contestants would take their best pictures and enter an arena with another contestant and both would hang their picture an a large pike near their end of the arena. then they would both run toward the middle of the arena where several weapons, like maces, axes and swords and possibly a morningstar would be randomly tossed in a heap, where they would each grab a weapon for each hand and then beat the other photographer to death allowing them to burn the losers picture on the ceremonial pyre where the losers lifeless body would be incinerated. This would naturally continue until the best contestant would win all the decedents photo stock and equipment. Then they could separate the wheat from the chaffe and sell the best and retire to a destination of their choosing.

I am sure it would be a lot to get together, but think of the royalties from the reality show you could film of the event, and I know that you as our beloved administrator here would be capable, and I would assume, honored, to undertake such an endeavor.

ed
    You guys are all great photographers in my book ! , although my book has not been written yet ...

Sime is offline Must. Get. Coffee. Quick.

Sounds awesome, maybe we could pitch it to FOX Reality as a reality show??!!

Quote Originally Posted by ednorm View Post
    I know I am probably too late to the discussion but I have to weigh in on what type of competition I would like to see here at DPS. I think something along the lines of a gladiatorial event, the contestants would take their best pictures and enter an arena with another contestant and both would hang their picture an a large pike near their end of the arena. then they would both run toward the middle of the arena where several weapons, like maces, axes and swords and possibly a morningstar would be randomly tossed in a heap, where they would each grab a weapon for each hand and then beat the other photographer to death allowing them to burn the losers picture on the ceremonial pyre where the losers lifeless body would be incinerated. This would naturally continue until the best contestant would win all the decedents photo stock and equipment. Then they could separate the wheat from the chaffe and sell the best and retire to a destination of their choosing.

I am sure it would be a lot to get together, but think of the royalties from the reality show you could film of the event, and I know that you as our beloved administrator here would be capable, and I would assume, honored, to undertake such an endeavor.

ed

ednorm is offline Loves his wife!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamvanpierse View Post
    Would you like to get perpetual $20 payments that
    escalates up to $81,920 PER MONTH automatically?

$20, $20, $20, $20, $20, $20, $20....

If so, go to this website and sign up immediately:

==> http://vur.me/s/2Nn

IMPORTANT: DO THIS TO SECURE YOUR POSITION

Make sure you go to the website and secure
    your spot immediately, and then make the
    required payments to be verified as a member...

Only then can you start to earn your perpetual
    $20 payments - and I even show you exactly how
    to do that!

This will change everything you know about
    affiliate marketing and making money online.

PS. Perpetual20 is *the* program that leverages
    OTHER people's effort to make you unlimited income
    - every second delay is potential commissions
    and income LOST...

Time is money and money loves speed! Go now...

I thought Bernie Madoff was dead, apparently the Ponzi scheme has found a new market.

ed
    You guys are all great photographers in my book ! , although my book has not been written yet ...

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456