1. The image you submit should be taken between the 27 August (when it was announced) and 10 September (until one of the moderators closes the the mini-contest).
2. Your post must include "Assignment: Contre-jour
" (to show your permission to count it for the contest) and the date the picture was taken
(to show that it is a valid entry).
3. EXIF data needs to be intact. It helps if you can include the main points (including camera, lens, date taken, ISO, shutter speed and aperture) in the text of your message.
4. Only one entry per member (if you can't restrain yourself until the end of the first week you can post two or three separate pictures but your entry should be in a separate post and the only marked with the text above).
5. Remember the cross-site image size limit (640px on the longest side).
6. If the image does not exist in post at the end of the contest, it is disqualified. If you modify anything on flickr and re-save the image then the link is broken and the message needs edited to link the picture again before it will be included in the contest.