This weeks assignment is "Affirmative".
Here is an example, showing that he likes his water:
Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi
Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Focal Length: 100 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire
Date and Time: 2008:07:20 22:54:41
This should be a fun assignment. Basically it's just a goal to take pictures of things that suggest something showing an affirmation or approval. Suggestions of thumbs up, applause, those foam "we're #1" fingers, etc... Make sure you have some fun yourselves as well!
Here are the rules:
1. The image you submit should be taken between the August 6 (when it was announced) and August 20 (up until one of the moderators closes the the mini-contest).
2. EXIF data needs to be intact. It helps if you can include the main points (including camera, lens, date taken, ISO, shutter speed and aperture) in the text of your message.
3. Your post must include "Assignment:Affirmative" to show your permission to count it for the contest.
4. Only one entry per member (if you can't restrain yourself until the end of the first week you can post two or three separate pictures but your entry should be in a separate post and the only marked with the text above).
5. Remember the cross-site image size limit (640px on the longest side).
6. If the image does not exist in post at the end of the contest, it is disqualified. If you modify anything on flickr and resave the image then the link is broken and the message needs edited to link the picture again before it will be included in the contest.
For everyone, please do not repeat other people's photos by quoting them until the contest is over. If you want to comment on or discuss an entry you can use a link to it (or just delete the picture from the quoted text).
*** Next week's assignment is "The eyes have it". More on this later***