With some parts of the world celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend and Christmas fast approaching I’ve noticed a marked increase in email questions from readers asking what digital camera, lens or accessory that they should buy themselves or a loved one.
Tutorials on Buying Digital Cameras
- How to Buy a Digital Camera – a 9 Step Guide
- Should You Buy a DSLR or a Point and Shoot Digital Camera?
- Which Memory Card Should I Buy?
- When is the Best Time to Buy a Digital Camera?
- How to Choose a DSLR Camera
- DSLR Lenses – An Introduction
Digital Camera Deals
Looking to buy a digital camera? You can shop using the following online options for some good deals and also help us here at Digital Photography School at the same time. A small commission from the sales generated from the following links goes to help keep DPS growing and improving.
- Amazon’s Digital Camera section have some pretty good deals at the moment – particularly with it’s Black Friday Sale which has been on this weekend. They’re also offering FREE 2GB memory cards with any purchase of one of their top 20 Digital Cameras.
- We now also have a little Digital Photography School Store which we’ve opened with the help of Amazon. You can visit it here.
- Lastly – if you’re looking for a useful place to compare prices of cameras online check out this useful Digital Camera Price Comparison tool.
Recommended Digital Camera Gear
- Popular Digital Cameras and Gear (what DPS readers are buying – updated in October)
- Top 20 DSLR Models (as voted upon by DPS Readers a few months back)
- Top 10 Point and Shoot Digital Cameras (as voted upon by DPS Readers earlier this year)
- Most Popular DSLR Lenses (again voted upon by readers)
Lastly – I’d love to hear from readers on what they’ve bought, are going to buy and have on their wish lists this Christmas.