Beyond Snapshots: How to Take That Fancy DSLR Camera Off “Auto” and Photograph Your Life like a Pro
Here at dPS we have a wonderful array of talented writers, bloggers and photographers involved in creating our blog and eBooks.
One of this team – Rachel Devine, author of our Kids Photography eBook – Click! – has just released her brand new book (a real… paper book) that I’m sure many of our readers will love.
Rachel teamed up with photographer Peta Mazey to author this book and I think it makes the perfect companion to Rachel’s dPS eBook and will be perfect for anyone wanting to not only take pictures of their kids – but anything that happens in their day to day life – pets, family, friends etc.
Beyond Snapshots covers a lot of great topics including:
- Common beginner mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to take portraits of your children, friends, pets—even yourself
- How to capture light to make your photos more dramatic
- How to make colors pop, eyes sparkle, and skin tones more realistic
- How to capture the uniqueness and wonder of your family, friends, and world
Beyond Snapshots is available today for you to purchase at Amazon for just under $16 – 36% off it’s normal price – grab your copy here.