11 Hot Photography Tutorials, Projects, Stories and Tips to Improve Your Photography
As we approach the end of our ‘Best of 2012 series‘ of posts it is time for another mixed bad of hot posts from the last year that cover a wide array of topics.
In this batch you’ve got some opinion posts, some challenges/assignments, an inspirational story of how one organisation uses photography to change lives and some ‘how to’ tutorials. Enjoy!
- How To Transfer Prints To Wood: An Awesome Photography DIY Project
- What Are Burning And Dodging And How They Can Help Your Photos
- That’s a Photoshop!
- Beach Photography
- 7 Secrets Every Aspiring Street Photographer Should Know
- Using Photography to Make a Heartfelt Difference
- 10 Photographic Assignments to Hone Your Skills
- The 10 Steps Every HDR Photographer Goes Through
- 10 Tips for Improving Your Wildlife Photography
- How to Read and Use Histograms
- How to Photograph Fire