Water, water, everywhere. Your challenge this week it to photograph water in some way – it could be the liquid form or frozen in the form of ice. Pick flowing water or still water. Capture it frozen in time or with motion. The choice is yours.
As it’s spring in many places now you might want to photograph the rain, or kids jumping in a puddle. Or raindrops on the window and some stunning bokeh. Or try some refraction in a water droplet. It’s time to get creative.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Water
Here are some ideas on photographing water:
- 5 Fun Tips for Photographing Water
- 6 Tips for How to Photograph Waterfalls
- 9 Water Photography Ideas to Make a Splash
- Water Splash Photography Made Easy
- How to Create Abstract Photos with Oil and Water and a Little Dish Soap
- How to do Photography of Frozen Flowers
- How to do Frozen Object Photography at Home
- Tips for Doing Macro Underwater Photography
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Don’t miss a challenge
Enter your Email adress and be notified when a new challenge is released