This week on dPS we are all about special effects. Check out the others that have already been published here:
- How to Photograph the Full Band of the Milky Way
- Fire Spinning with Steel Wool – A Special Effects Tutorial
- Special Effect – How to Create Multiple Flash Exposures in a Single Frame
- Stacking Light Trails for Night Photography Special Effects
- 26 Unique Special Effects Photos to Spark Your Creativity
Weekly Photography Challenge – Special Effects
As you can see from the list of articles above, there are many ways to make special effects, and have some fun with photography. We have more great ones coming your way this week, so keep reading!
This week try something different, a idea you’ve not tried before, or a post-processing technique. No idea is too crazy (just be safe!), and you never know what you get until you try – so this is a great time to experiment.
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
If you need more ideas watch this video from the Cooph team (Cooperative of Photography) on how to shoot the elements: