It’s time once again for the weekly photography challenge. This week your job is to do LESS! Yup, that’s right we want you to put less in your photos. Simplify your images down to one easily identifiable subject with a minimalist composition and simplicity.
How else can you simplify? Perhaps get rid of all color and shoot monochrome or convert to black and white later? Here are some ideas for simplifying or getting minimalist.
- How to Simplify and Improve Composition with Normal or Long Lenses
- 4 Tips for the Minimalist Photographer
- The Minimalist Landscape Photographer: What do you really need?
- Tips for Minimalist Photography in an Urban Environment
- 5 Guidelines of Minimalist Photography to Help Improve Your Work
Weekly Photography Challenge – Simplify
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Don’t miss a challenge
Enter your Email adress and be notified when a new challenge is released