Shooting in low light can be challenging, especially for newbie photographers. So now is the perfect time for you to practice so you can master it and be ready for anything!
Weekly Photography Challenge – Low Light Photography
Need help? Try these dPS articles:
- Tips for Better Results When Shooting in Low Light Conditions
- 6 Tips To Help You Shoot In Low Light Without a Tripod
- 6 Tips for Getting Consistent Results Shooting in Low Light
- How to Shoot in Low Light – 9 Commonly Asked Questions
- Cheat Sheet: What Gear and Settings to Use for Low Light Photography
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Don’t miss a challenge
Enter your Email adress and be notified when a new challenge is released