This week, for your dPS photography challenge, you will need to get out your tripod and remote trigger because you’ll be doing some long exposure photography.
There are many ways to incorporate a long exposure into your images. Here are a few ideas:
- How to Create Dynamic Photos of Car Light Trails
- 7 Tips for Shooting and Processing Star Trails
- How to Create a Dynamic Zoom Burst Photograph
- Intentional Blur- How to Create it and Why it’s Awesome
- Tips for Light Painting and Some Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- Beginner’s Guide to Light Painting
- 8 Reasons to Love Long Exposure Photography
- How to Avoid Blurry Long Exposure Images with Proper Tripod Setup
Weekly Photography Challenge – Long Exposures
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Don’t miss a challenge
Enter your Email adress and be notified when a new challenge is released