Weekly Photography Challenge – Landscape
Landscape is one of the most popular genres of photography. So it should be easy to participate in this week’s photography challenge. Show us your favorite landscape photos, use all your skills and techniques to make the best images possible.
Here are links to a few articles if you need help:
- 6 of the Best Smartphone Apps for Travel and Landscape Photography
- 5 Composition Tips for Landscape Photography
- The dPS Ultimate Guide to Landscape Photography
- Tips for Processing Landscape Photos – from Basic Edits to Artistic Interpretation
- How to Process a Black and White Landscape Photo Using Lightroom
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images on the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
Don’t miss a challenge
Enter your Email adress and be notified when a new challenge is released